NDA has considerable experience in writing training manuals and courseware development for a variety of applications. 95% of the courseware manuals used in NDA training courses are designed and written internally. We estimate we have produced well over 200 manuals since the company was established in 1985.
Some of our clients liked our training manuals so much that they asked us to develop training manuals for their own in-house applications and processes:
- DARTA is a Queensland company specialising in the delivery of computer training to general practitioners in Medical Director Software. DARTA contracted NDA to write five training manuals to cover the entire Medical Director suite of applications. The manuals have been used in thousands of training presentations throughout Australia and are regularly updated to match new releases of Medical Director. NDA delivers Medical Director training in Tasmania.
- The Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services asked us to write training manuals for the Exact Enterprise System for government dental services. Nine manuals were written and the training delivered by NDA.
- We wrote a staff induction manual for Burnie cheese maker Lactos. The manual presents basic training in Lactos’ systems, including their whole-of-enterprise operations software.
- North Forest Products liked the Lactos manual so much they invited NDA to write a similar staff induction manual for new arrivals at their Ridgley plant.
- Tasmania Bank asked NDA to write a custom Word manual to be used for in-house training of their branch staff throughout Tasmania.
"DARTA Medical utilised the services of NDA to formalise training manuals for its computer training program for Doctors...I have no hesitation in recommending their services to you, and am available for further discussion if you wish".
- David Rimmer, Managing Director, DARTA Medical Pty Ltd
›› DARTA full testimonial