Upgrade to the New Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
RPL upgrade from TAA40104 to the new training qualification TAE40110
Why is this important?
This is important to all trainers and assessors because to meet the new Australian Qualification and Training Framework (AQTF) standard and work in the industry you must either have the new TAE40110 qualification or be working towards it. The old Certificate IV in Workplace Training (BSZ40198) is no longer recognised.
To gain the new Training and Assessment qualification via RPL you must:
- Be qualified with the old TAA40104 Training and Assessment qualification, and;
- Have worked as a trainer and assessor within the last 12 months.
How to upgrade your old Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104)
To upgrade your old TAA40104 qualification to the new TAE40110 qualification just send the following documentation to NDA at 65 St John Street, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 and we will issue you with the new qualification:
- A completed RPL application form
- A certified copy of your old Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104)
- A current resume describing your roles and responsibilities as a trainer and assessor
The RPL upgrade fee is $295. If you have any questions please call Chris Carlson on 03 6334 4910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.